I used products that I had, and didn't try to exactly replicate the look, so much as just...tried to incorporate the over shapes and color palette. I could've blended a lot more, but I apparently forgot how, so there it is.
- Shiseido OR316 Floracouture trio
- Sephora Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner in Shimmering Navy
- Marc Jacobs The Siren, copper shade
- Makeup Forever HD Blush in 520 Blackcurrant
- L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper in Medium/Dark
- L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara in Midnight Black
- Becca Cosmetics Aqua Luminous Perfecting Foundation, Light
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
- MAC Living Legend
- Ilia Beauty These Days
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting palette, middle shade
I shared this on Instagram, but I figured maybe it warranted a full post.
I want that model's jacket. Also, I talked about this lip combo here.
Right, so that's enough photos of my face. I wanted to try it again, to emphasize more of the blue smudged along the lash line, but I try to save FOTDs for days when I'm not leaving the house, and there have been precious few of those lately - there's always errands to run on the weekends, aren't there? Still, it got me in the mood for experimenting with looks again!
What's the latest thing that got you inspired, makeup-wise?