[No affiliate links.]
I'm behind on all the things, guys. I am planning to at least draft a few posts this week (MUFE HD Foundation Stick, Etude House Lip Tints, my trip to Korea), but for now, I wanted to start with something easy and fun.
- Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille perfume, $220 for 1.7 oz: this has been on my wishlist forever, and is now available on Sephora, which makes me happy because of the VIB sale that happens - yup, you guessed it - right around my birthday.
- Truffle Clarity pouches and clutches: $32 and $42. I've read a lot of great reviews on these and they seem like a good way to keep my bags (travel and daily use) organized. The price seems a bit steep, but actually, a decent makeup bag runs about that much anyway, and it seems like these are well made. I also like that they are transparent (good for carry-ons) and flat, so that they will take up less space and won't fall to the bottom of a bag.
- Sole Society Basic Wool Fedora in Wine, $39.95: I want a burgundy hat. I bought one from Nordstrom's annual sale (seen here on Instagram), but I think it is too big, and I love the wine color of this Sole Society option. I am sitting on a discount code right now, ha.
- Long boyfriend/cocoon cardigans (this one is from AE - $49.95; I actually just ordered it): I saw long, feminine cardigans like this everywhere in Korea (in a more summer appropriate material), and they just look cozy-comfortable for cooler weather. I don't have a lot of cardigans, anyway, and could use a few more in neutral or bright colors.
- Gorjana Taner Small Bar Pendant Necklace in Rose Gold, $60: and Favor Jewelry Stitches Necklace, $64: Speaking of layering, I kind of want to try the delicate, layered necklace look, and I think these would be nice pieces to start with. I also have my eye on a longer strand Gorjana necklace (Nina, $85) - it would be great over high-necked sweaters, I think.
- Aerie Romantic Lace Longline Bralette in Deep Plum, $26.95: I find Aerie bras really comfortable, and they also don't have that synthetic, rubberized lining that most bras have (that I am allergic to, ha). This looks really cute for layering under camis and large sweaters, and yes, I'm hooked on this wine color this season.
- Express Portofino Shirt Dress in Currant, $79.95: I love their Portofino shirts, and this looks like a great option to throw over leggings in the fall, paired with boots.
- TOMS Lunata Suede Bootie, black, $129: I love TOMS booties (I have two pair), and these look like a great option to wear under bootcut jeans and slacks; I have a lot of knee/calf-high boots that will not work with those pieces.
- Ray-Ban Aviator Gradient, $160: Classics with a twist. In the cooler seasons, the sun is a little muted, but I still need glasses driving into work and walking around. This style has been on my wishlist for ages, since I worked in a sunglass shop (you know the one) in college, but it's hard for me to get the fit right and I need to try them in person. Newer styles fit better than the original, so I have hope for these.
- Calvin Klein Clancey Over the Knee Boot in Grey Suede, $274.95: Also longtime denizen of the Larie wishlist - over the knee boots. I always wrestled with: Are they practical? Will I wear them? But hey, they're hot, and it's a wishlist, right? Something like these (leather, chunky heel) are also under consideration.
The wishlist is low on beauty, but that reflects my current focus (and I didn't want all the declutterers to throw lipstick at me!), and it's more important to transition the wardrobe into cooler weather staples now, anyway. Which isn't to say, buy all the new things, but hey, it's fun to window shop. And if a few of these things get sent my way, who am I to complain? Autumn is the best season.
What's your favorite season? Are you getting your wardrobe ready for fall? What's on your wishlist lately?