Friday, April 10, 2015

Because the Internet Needed One More Swatch of MAC Crosswires

Of course it did.
Ooh, matchy matchy nails (Zoya Maya).

Just like I needed another lipstick.

Though technically, this was free. It was my Back-to-MAC reward: MAC Crosswires, which is a cremesheen lipstick. This finish isn't typically my favorite, but I think it's pretty standard MAC fare. A little sticky, but nothing terrible, and the color is great. I swatched it here.
Makeup
MAC Prolongwear Concealer NW25
Dior Aurora
MAC Fresh Honey
YSL Afrique
Sephora 10 Matte Brown Black
L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Medium/Dark
MAC Crosswires
MAC Crosswires is pretty opaque, but still has that nice sheen that keeps it from veering off into Amplified territory. It can look a bit frosty initially, but after a few minutes it looks much better.



Poking through old photos made me pull out Dior Aurora again, because holy hell is it awesome. Also, I really like that YSL quint, and if I wasn't swimming in eyeshadows, I would get another one.

I am on a blogging roll, you guys. Except that this is the end of said roll. I ate it.

Just kidding. Will try to post about the L'Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper thing soon, because it's good and $7.99 at Target; this means I can have eyebrows and a milkshake for less than Benefit's Gimme Brow, which is excellent.

Also - Crosswires reminds me of watermelon shades...what's your favorite watermelon shade?

(Yes. It's all food around here. All day, erryday.)