1. You have to get rid of all of your foundations and only keep one high-end and one drugstore; which do you keep?
Fortunately, I'm really only using one of each, if I do wear foundation (which is rare these days). High end: Diorskin Nude BB Cream. Drugstore: Vichy Idealia BB Cream. Although maybe I won't keep either and get that new Bare Minerals Tinted Hydrating Gel, hm? Take that, cruel question-writer.
2. You go for an interview, and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
Ahh, I don't know! I'm really shy about things like this. I mean, I would want to know. But then I'm embarrassed for both of us. I would probably just not say anything and pretend I didn't notice. Does that make me a horrible person? Eeep.
3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick-me-up lipstick. Which do you go for?
Dior Trafalgar. Lovely formula and there's just something about that Dior tube... My other super-model favorite is NARS Mascate, but lately I'm feeling brighter shades.
4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years; how would you do your hair or makeup differently?
Not by much, really. I can't really remember what I did with my hair - probably a ponytail every day, and sometimes a bob. I didn't wear a lot of makeup until college because it wasn't really allowed, although I dabbled with colored mascara and some eyeshadow toward the end of high school, when mum started letting me do so.
5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott haircut but they hear wrong and give you a pixie cut - what would you do?
A) Smile, say thank you, call your mum and cry hysterically
B) Cry in the chair and things get awkward
C) Complain to the manager and demand a refund
You mean, like it is now?
But also, Pixie who? I don't really foresee this happening, though, because if I'm going to change it up, I always take a photo - usually something I pinned or saved on my phone. I'm also super picky about my stylists, because I'm not picky about my hair, if that makes sense. I keep the same one until I move or they move. I like having someone I trust so that I can just come in, let them do their thing, and go about my day.
6. Your friend surprises you with a 4-day city break and you have one hour to pack. Which 'Do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
I don't own any, because I don't like them. I don't even have an eye-cheek one. I have a daily tray, though, so I'd just pop all of those things into a makeup bag and fish out a few lipsticks to throw in, as well. The more important question - what skincare can I throw together? Who is this bitch, anyway? Can you pack in an hour?
7. Your house has been robbed. Don't worry, everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
What kind of stupid robber was this? Skipped the laptops and such, did we? But they did skillfully avoid the dogs, so I suppose that's something.
I'm sorry, what was the question? I don't really care, I guess. It's all replaceable. Might be nice to start fresh and end up with less, since I couldn't possibly replace all of it.
8. Your friend borrows makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you:
A) Pretend you haven't noticed
B) Ask them to re-purchase it
C) Secretly do it back to their makeup
I don't really think I would let someone borrow my makeup. Not because of selfishness, but, well, can we just go get you something? Shopping is fun. I guess if she really needed it for an event or something, but still...that's kind of weird to me. I guess I'm not really into the whole sisterly bonding type of thing. More about shared experiences than shared things.
Well, that was entertaining. C'mon y'all, do the tag! You know you want to. (Also, based on Liz's and Lily's answers, that makeup thief is gonna be in rough shape).