Saturday, November 8, 2014

The Makeup Addict Tag

I don't really like to think about just how much stuff I have, but the lovely Sharlynn tagged me for this, so here it is. A moment of truth.

1. Which product do you still keep buying more of despite having plenty in your collection?
Um. I think the correct answer would be, "Everything." But since it's too early for wine, let's just say, most of my collection is lipstick. (Speaking of which - Tracy, Liz and I are doing #30daysoflipstick on Instagram - check it out and join us!)



2. What's the one product you can't live without?
Eyeliner. Liquid liner, to be specific. I like having stronger, more defined eyes, and I don't have time to toss around with the pots and gels and brushes and cakes (this should be food, no?) and what have you.
Current favorite liquid liners.
3. Favorite makeup brand?
I have an assortment of many brands, but I guess I have favorites per type of makeup. Eyeshadow, definitely Shiseido. Bases, I like Dior. For blush, MAC Mineralize blushes are my favorite. Lipstick, again Dior or Shu Uemura. Gloss - definitely Dior. 

4. How big is your makeup collection?
Muji 2-drawer + 5 drawer + daily tray big.

5. And how do you store it?
See #4.

6. How many items of makeup have you got in your handbag at the moment?
Blotting papers (Boscia) + whatever lip product I'm wearing that day (if any).

7. If you could raid another blogger's stash, who would it be?
DENISE, hahahahaha. (Girl, you are not getting away without doing this tag). I want to raid an MUA's stash!

8. How long does your usual makeup routine take and how many products do you use?
I've never timed myself, but if it's just the daily thing, probably ten minutes: two types of concealer (or foundation + undereye concealer), brows, eye shadow + liner, blush, highlighter. Spritz with a facial mist, and ta-da!

9. Have you ever bought makeup knowing you wouldn't use it?
No, I'm not a collector. Everything I buy is going on my face.

10. Tag a few other makeup addicts to do this tag!
Lessee. I feel bad tagging people because I don't want to make them feel obligated, so feel free to ignore me, ha! But, just for fun: Monika of Rocaille Writes, Lily of ChloeAsh, Lena of Lenallure, Denise of Circuits of Fever, and Vita of Making Up 4 My Age.