Monday, October 13, 2014

The Perfect Fit: Eshakti Custom Clothing

[Features a PR sample.]
It's still warm here, but I could also see pairing this dress with tights and booties for colder weather, and adding a cute cropped cardigan over it. I'm going to have fun - I love dresses. I'm taking this to Seattle with me at the end of the month for our mini vacation, and will pair it with colder weather fare then.
Don't laugh, okay? I'm not a fashion blogger, so I don't know what to do with my hands and my feet and my face and my posture is terrible. But I am really delighted with this eShakti dress that I was able to pick out and customize to fit my measurements - it fits perfectly. Not too tight, not too short or long or awkward. It's made out of comfy jersey, and has pockets. The detailing at the bottom of the skirt is also super cute.
This dress would also go perfectly with brightly colored pumps, like fuchsia or red. Unfortunately, I don't own any, ha.

Being, er, vertically challenged, it is sometimes hard to find adult clothing that fits properly and doesn't drag or fall in unflattering folds/bulges. With eShakti, for a small fee ($7.50), you can submit all of your measurements for a customized outfit, or just select from a sizing chart (0 - 36W). It's nice to see the wide range of sizes available. I think the prices are comparable with buying an off-the-rack item and having it tailored, so if you have an occasion - or just want a few flattering staple pieces for your wardrobe, I would definitely check them out. Especially if, like me, you hate trying clothes on at the store.
Dress: eshakti
shoes: Vince Camuto
clutch: gifted
earrings: Kendra Scott
bangle: Kate Spade (gifted)
lipstick: MAC Fashion revival
nails: Dior Electric Blue
If you are interested in shopping for yourself, I have a coupon code: "eyeheartit" - get 10% OFF until 11/07/2014. You can find a ton of cute items on the website (they're based in WA!) here: eshakti.com and find them on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.

(Code has to be entered in the ‘promotional code’ box.   It is not case-sensitive.  
Code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
It can be clubbed with any other promotional offer, gift coupon or gift card in the same order unless explicitly specified otherwise in the offer conditions.
This discount code is not applicable on clearance / sale, gift cards & overstock categories.
Not applicable on previous purchases.)