I first talked about my "daily tray" in January, but since then, I've switched some of my items out, so I thought I'd do an update. These are my basics - everyday items.
- DiorSkin Nude Compact in Medium Beige: Powder foundation of choice right now.
- Armani Sun Fabric Bronzer in 400 Heat
- MAC Fix+, travel size: I don't use it every day, but it's nice to have it here.
- Shiseido Sheer and Perfect O20 foundation: current liquid foundation of choice.
- Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous*: highlighter of the moment.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach: favorite product for under eyes.
- Shu Uemura Mint and Vanilla palette: nice mattes in neutral shades. I like Shu Uemura shadows a lot - I should have discovered them a lot sooner.
- three Sephora liquid liners: black, shimmery dark brown, and blue. I find the brown less harsh against my hair color, but sometimes you gotta have black. And, erm, bright blue.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Sticks in Khaki, Sandglow, mini Rosegold, Sugar Frost, Pink Opal, Amethyst: I use these as bases and on their own - I love the variety of neutral shades that make for easy daily eye looks. My favorite pairing is Rosegold all over the lid with Amethyst in the crease.
- MAC Blue Brown pigment: Not something I use daily, but I like having it here. Every so often it catches my eye and I ditch the boring neutral look I had planned and pat this on instead.
- NARS Smudge-Proof Shadow Base: when I want to use pigments or want colors to pop (or really need a look to be absolutely smudge-proof), I use this instead of a Caviar Stick as a base for shadows.
- MAC Brow Finisher, Brow pencils in Strut*, Spike: current brow things. I'm going to do a brow post soon.
- Clinique High Impact Curling mascara.
- Shiseido Lash Curler
What's in your daily tray? How often do you rotate items out?