Saturday, April 26, 2014

Shiseido Lacquer Rouge RD319 Pomodoro

[Product was purchased by me. Products marked * were gifts from friends.]

Liz said she wanted to see the other colors after I reviewed RD311 Rubelite yesterday, so here is RD319 Pomodoro. It's, erm, coral red? I consider it less dramatic than reds like NARS Mascate and Rouge d'Armani 400. RD 319 has more of a cream finish, although the longer you wear it, the more translucent it becomes.
Dr. Jart Detox BB cream as base, and Clarins bronzer* to warm it up a bit. Laura Mercier Sandglow and Khaki on eyes.

I like this color a lot - it may be my favorite of the bunch (BR616 here, RD311 here).
Also, it's spring here! Sunshine! Flowers!

I didn't take a photo of the tube because they're all black and look the same. This is kind of the cream finish version of Shu Uemura Sweet Devil Rouge - I'm all about these shades, recently (and they go with my hair). I think I can stop now, though.

So, have I convinced you yet? The last one I have is GD817 Athena, which I never wear on its own - but I'll try to take some lip swatches of it on its own, as well as layered over reds and pinks.

Ingredients: hydrogenated polyisobutene, diphenyl dimethicone, hydrogenated polydecene, isododecane, trimethyl pentaphenyl trisiloxane, dextrin palmitate, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), silica dimethyl silylate, silica, dipentaerythrityl hexahydroxystearate, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 (CI 15850), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), mica, iron oxides (CI 19140), red 7 (15850), dipropylene glycol, PEG/PPG-36/41 dimethyl ether, tocopherol, calcium stearate, aluminum hydroxide, butylene glycol, water (aqua), polysilicone-2, oryzanol, limonene, nylon-12, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, crategus monogyna flower extract, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77492), blue 1 (CI 42090), red 27 (CI 45410), diisostearyl malate, glyceryl diisostearate.