Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring 2014 Wishlist

spring

spring by eyeheartit featuring Givenchy

With upcoming sales and such, I've also been taking a gander at what's up for offer. Surprisingly enough, I'm not really interested in any of the seasonal collections at the moment - I'm more into snagging items that I've been adding to my wishlist over the past few months. Here are some of the items I'm thinking about.

1. Philosophy's Amazing Grace, tiny travel size. I love this scent in the summer - I just spritz it liberally on the hottest days. 

2. Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum. I reviewed it and liked it, but when I ran out, I didn't repurchase - it is a bit pricey and I was trying to find a cheaper substitute. I have noticed an appalling dullness in my skin in the months since then, though, so I'm picking it up again.

3. Dior Nude BB Cream in 002 Fair. I'm just looking for nice skin, guys. If it comes in a tube, fine. I'm contemplating switching to powder instead, though...I want really light coverage.

4. Clarisonic brush heads - just picking up the staples while they're on sale (although to be honest, I'll probably pick up the Clarisonic and Ole Henriksen items at Skinstore - 20% and higher ebates return!).

5. Becca Pressed Skin Perfecting Powder in Moonstone. Since my skin has been a bit dry, my usual MAC Whisper of Gilt has become a bit obvious. Looking for something more finely milled and more champagne in color.

6. Sephora Animal Instinct liner and Smashbox Pacific Always Sharp 3D liner. Just looking for some fun eyeliners to keep things interesting. I usually stick to liquid and I like Sephora's in-house line a lot, but Smashbox's stick version has been getting rave reviews, so I may try one in a bright color.

7. Givenchy lipstick and vernis in Escarpin. Poppy orange-red - high on my wishlist for the season. But holy hell, Givenchy lipsticks are $36.

What's on your wishlist?