Monday, December 16, 2013

Inglot Teal Squeal

Tracy sent me a goodie box (HUGS, TRACY) that included this little duo of Inglot shadows. I've never tried anything from the brand, and the colors are gorgeous, so I had to try it out right away.

(Also, the palette mechanism is genius. The swivel cover with the magnets is so handy!)
Inglot shadows AMC Shine 32 and Matte 340.
Testing out L'Oreal Magic Nude foundation in Light Ivory, which might be too pale for me. I feel very vampiric in this photo.
I thought it might be fun to do something over the top colorful. I wasn't sure if the teal would clash horribly with my red hair, but I figured I might as well just go for it. I used Shiseido's Shimmering Eye Cream in Ice* as a base (I actually don't love this cream shadow formula - doesn't stay very well and by the end of the day my makeup is a mess) and then gently patted the two shades from the Inglot duo on top of that - AMC Shine 32 on the inner lid, and Matte 340 in the crease. 

I lined my eyes in black from the middle outward, and then added Bloom glitter liner* (thanks, Vita!) on top of that for some sparkle. And then I added mascara. 
Dior Angélique Beige on lips.

Of course, now that I've seen how pretty the Inglot shadows are in person, I want to make my own palette, but, well, we'll save that discussion for another day. 

Do you have an Inglot palette? What shades do you have?