Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

I saw this tag on Denise's blog and decided to do it. I love sweater weather.

1. Favorite fall candle scent?
I haven't bought it this year, but it's usually Bath and Body Works' Marshmallow Fireside.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
There is a place for all of these in my life, haha (hot chocolate is the only kind of chocolate I like - besides white chocolate, which I know is "fake," which is probably why I eat it.)

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I got married last October, does that count? :)

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I do winged liner daily, so it's not really a fall trend for me. VAMPY LIPS, BABY.

5. What is autumn weather like where you live?
I live in Seattle.

So.

It rains here.

A lot.

Basically, it rains from November to May straight, although this year the weather has actually been pretty lovely. This probably means winter is going to blow.
We've had gorgeous weather here lately (if cold). So I'm afraid of what winter will bring.
6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Stuffing! And pie. Okay, that's two, but you can't make me choose.

7. Hats or scarves?
I wear scarves more often because I can't seem to wear hats properly (for some reason, they give me a headache, even though they're not tight. Something about how they make my eyebrows rise or something. I don't know. I'm trying) but I want to wear cute hats! Especially since I've made some recently.

8. Most worn sweater?
Um.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Deborah Lippmann Through the Fire, which was LE from last holiday, lol. But still available on Beauty.com!

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Uh. I don't like football games and I don't like getting dirty. So. Uh. Football games, I guess, because I like game day food!

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I like both, but I probably wearing skinny jeans more often because I don't own too many long sweaters, skirts, or sweater dresses, which is the only way I wear leggings.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Uggs keep my feet warm despite their fashion-backwardness, so I own a pair. Shrug. I wish I had some combat boots, though!

13. Favorite fall TV show?
Just started watching Almost Human. Good so far! Also, um, Karl Urban is in it.
Hello, sexy.
[source]
14. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Gary Jules: Mad World. I think of fall as romantic and mysterious, like this song. And a little bit melancholy, as nature starts slowing down and trees are sleeping.

15. Favorite fall fragrance? (I added this one because I've seen it around on other blogs).
Prada Candy!
I've pretty much been wearing Prada Candy daily since S. gave it to me on our anniversary last month.

Do the tag! I like hearing other peoples' answers.