We all have other interests, and I thought I'd compile something to give people non-beauty item gift ideas. (no affiliate links - click away!)
1. Proctor-Silex waffle iron! Because I like waffles.
2. Lupicia Acorn Tea Pot. So. Freaking. Cute.
3. Booker's Bourbon. It's nice to gift higher end booze sometimes - something that the recipient will savor and enjoy. I've bought nicer bottles of Scotch for S., and it's always much appreciated.
4. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook. I don't really collect cookbooks - I have a few that I really like and use, but sometimes they're more hassle than not. I love Smitten Kitchen's recipes, though.
5. More Sil-pats. I have one and it's amazing. I could use another.
6. Pandemic. We like board games, and this one sounds pretty fun.
7. Moonrise Kingdom. I hear this one's really quirky, and I've been wanting to watch it.
8. P+G Sepa-Pochi Card and Coin case. These are so freaking adorable - I want the yellow one. So cute! And handy when I just want to throw together some cards, my ID, coins, and run out the door.
9. Sennheiser Momentum headphones. Higher price tag, but I'm picky about my beats. Plus, it comes in fun colors.
10. iPad. Because a girl can dream, right?
11. New York City Ballet Workout DVD. I like different kinds of workouts and fitness routines, and this seems like something fun to try.
12. Iron Gym Total Upper Body Workout Pull-Up Bar. Fits across your doorframe without wrecking things. Although I think I'd need to buy a mini step-stool as well, LOL.
13. Valeo Soft Medicine Ball. They come in a bunch of different weights and I find the soft ones easier to hold on to than the hard, rubber or plastic ones. They're handy for changing up the fitness routine. I don't like to get bored.
What's on your non-beauty wishlist? Please share! We all need ideas!