Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dior Garçonne - More Addicts for Lipstick Addicts

[Product was purchased by me.]
The lipstick has green sparkles in it. GREEN. I love this thing.

For a long time, I've felt like I was missing a lipstick shade. I'd put together the rest of my face and then try a handful of lipsticks, and none of them felt right. I was looking for something natural, not too pigmented or bright or noticeable.

I swatched a couple of Addicts at Sephora a couple of months ago, and decided that Dior Addict in Garçonne was it. Of course, they were out of stock in exactly that shade. So I waited for the VIB sale. And now I know: this is the lipstick I've been searching for. Finally. (S. is pleased, too, because now I've stopped flailing and complaining.)
Wearing Dior Garçonne Addict lipstick. On cheeks: Illamasqua Zygomatic.

It looks a little too pastel in the photo here; it's a gorgeous, natural, pinky brown shade. Other shades I have are too gray, too brown, too peach, or too pink, and THIS IS IT - the perfect blend of all the colors that complements my skin tone beautifully.

I've been big into muted shades this fall. Expect to see more of them. Especially if you tell me your favorites.

Throw in your favorite Dior Addict shades, too. Why not?