Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Beauty Wishlist, Pt. II

Fall Beauty (Sephora VIB, etc.)

Fall Beauty (Sephora VIB, etc.) by eyeheartit

The Sephora VIB sale is coming up. I'm not sure if I will actually buy something, but I had fun putting together a list. Plus, November is the birthday month!

(Not all of these items are available at Sephora - RMS Beauty, the LM set, Conair, NARS Peloponnese).

I have been going through lip balms like crazy, but I think I'm finally abandoning the waxy versions for good. Gloss keeps my lips hydrated, so I'm hoping that the Fresh Sugar Shine lip treatment will work for me. I also need something to depuff eyes; concealer and corrector help combat the dark circles, so I want to target bagginess, hence my interest in the Ole Henriksen Eye Lift set. 

My new red hair needs to be tamed, so I may finally cave and get one of these straightener doohickeys. This is the Conair Infiniti Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Flatiron. 1-inch plates, as everyone has recommended. I want to be able to use it for relaxed, large waves, as well as straightening. Is this possible?

Moving on. I also need to warm up my face (again, red hair), so I've got my eye on Becca's mineral bronzer in Duende, or maybe RMS Beauty's Buriti Bronzer (see Taylor's fabulous review).

Laura Mercier's mini Caviar Eye stick set has also caught my eye - putting that on the wishlist, for sure. And finally, more nudes for lips. NARS Peloponnese, from the Fall 2013 release, is a sparkly nude matte that I've had my eye on. The other option is Bite Beauty Muscat, which could be my kind of nude.

What's on your lists lately?