Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Wishlist, Larie-style

Fall Wishlist

Fall Wishlist by eyeheartit featuring a cable knit stocking
Fall is here, officially, I suppose. It's wet and dreary in Seattle today, so I have started looking for cold-weather options. We're clearing out the closets, too, so I feel like looking for some new, better fitting clothing is justified. I want: sweater dresses (so easy! So comfy!), cardigans, cords, grown-up pants (although I do love jeans), and colored tights - to go with those dresses. I would also like some comfy skirts for layering over tights. It's boots season, baby. Also, since my hair is long now, I want to have fun with it. Jazz it up. What are your favorite hair accessories? Help. I've never been a long-haired girl, so I have no idea what to do with the masses.

As far as beauty goes, I was looking at Philosophy's BB cream, mostly because it has only mineral sunscreen. As I've mentioned before, I feel like BB and CC creams are glorified tinted moisturizers, but hey - I like tinted moisturizers. I need one that's pretty dewy for the winter. I also want Dior Abricot (still on a nude nails kick), and more of Laura Mercier's caviar sticks for easy eyes. On the lipstick front, I love mattes, and Givenchy Le Rouge's semi-matte finish looks dreamy. I also like Laura Mercier's Rouge Nouveau matte formula (see it here), and it comes in this deliciously vampy wine (Muse).

What's on your cold-weather wishlist?