Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Thursday Post

Nina Nesbitt: Babylon (David Gray cover). Dreamy covers. I love them. Another ethereal voice, like Birdy.

I'm guilty, but this reminds me of the lessons I had in school. Going to try harder.

Tips from a pro climber, but I think they are relevant to life in general.

MM did a piece on serums.

Unfortunately, the Thursday Post is going on hiatus for a while. With my defense coming up, I don't have the time to read as many blogs as usual, so there aren't any links to share. Thanks for all of your support! In the meantime, you can keep up with me via TwitterPinterest and Instagram (follow buttons on the right hand side bar). I'll have a few posts up this month, but not many. Have a happy August!
Sleepy and sunbathing. He's been with us for two years, now! Here's to many more, Dennison. <3