Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Study Break! Current Quests: Perfume, Skincare, and All Things Cream

Current Quests

Current Quests by eyeheartit featuring giorgio armani
Things on my mind:

Perfume. I been going mad for new perfume, lately. Reading all kinds of reviews and hunting down scents I think I'd like. Based on my success with a recent Luckyscents order, I think I'm getting better at interpreting descriptions and choosing perfumes I'll like. These are four of the ones on my list at the moment: Serge Lutens Un Lys, Prada Infusion d'iris, Acqua di Parma Magnolia, L'artisan La Chasse aux Papillons.

Cream/cream-esque products. As far as colored cosmetics go, I've been into cream products lately. The Dior cream blush (I got one!) is divine, and since it reminds me of the YSL versions, I think I'd like those, too. Smashbox's cream shadow is on my list of things to try (especially in a shade like Gemstone, which is far from what I normally buy), and so are Armani's ETK shadows, even though they aren't really a cream product. Can we talk about Armani Fall? Gah. I love duochrome shades - they are an easy way to add depth to a look with only a single shadow. And I forgot to include them, but Dior's Fusion Mono shadows are also on the list. I swatched one in person. I want one.

Skincare, again. The Ole Henriksen berry enzyme mask or the Juice Beauty Green Apple peel - one of them will be mine. Actually, add Boscia's black mask to that list. And the Dermalogica eye serum sounds really good (I read about it on Beautyholics Anonymous). I also created a new Pinterest board for skincare. Oops.

Okay. Study break over. Larie, out. What's on your wishlist or your radar right now? Let me know. We'll ogle together.

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]