Saturday, July 20, 2013

Snapshots: Currently Loving, July 2013

I love writing these posts. They're filled with iPhone photos but hey, I never pretended to be a photographer. Just showing you what's keeping me afloat as I finish up my dissertation. It has to be submitted to my reading committee soon, so it has to be done. And then I get to work on my defense talk! It never ends!

Anyway. Happy things, happy thoughts.
Of course, I don't use ALL of the highlighting products at once.
For a summer glow: Body oils. Highlighters. Skincare. A combination of old favorites and new discoveries. For skincare, I've been trying to find new, lovely things. I may have a few new-to-me gems. Reviews forthcoming.
Useful and fun iPhone apps. Duolingo is amazing, guys. I probably shouldn't have started it while in the middle of writing my thesis, but hey, whatever. S. actually discovered it and asked if I wanted to learn a language with him. Of course! We picked German, but I am also able to do a French course on the same profile. Pretty freaking fantastic.

I'm also trying out some to-do list apps (Errands - I wanted something simple) and a journal app (Day One). What are your favorite apps?

Pajamas. Mom sent me some adorable summer pajamas sets, and I also found some cute and budget friendly things from Target. Comfy and perfect for lounging around in the summer nights!
Blue-EFFING-berries! There will be MUFFINS. And blueberry ricotta pancakes! And hand pies! And blueberry sauce!
Summer fruit. Watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries. I'm always torn between eating berries out of hand and wanting to bake with them. I usually do some combination of both.

That's all I've got. What kind of things are you enjoying lately?

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]