Monday, July 15, 2013

Embracing Pink: Dior Addict Gloss 576 Bed of Roses

[Products in this post were purchased by me.]

I've been on a bit of a pink kick lately, for which I blame Tracy. Also, if you've been here before, you know how I feel about Dior lip glosses.
Dior 576 Bed of Roses.

In a nut shell, I find them non-sticky, moisturizing, and pretty. Pretty is important.

I was looking for pink - a warm, shimmery shade, not milky - and I swatched a couple, with the result being that this came home with me. Princess is a cool pink with more prominent sparkle and less prominent pink; that was a close second, but in the end, I opted for a little more pigment.
Wearing Dior Bed of Roses. Also...I think...NARS TM (Finland), Smashbox Radiance, MUFE Aqua Brow 25, and some sort of mascara (gasp! Shocking! I know!). I think it's Clinique High Impact Waterproof.
It's not super pigmented, but they make lipstick for that, you know. Hahahaha. I wanted something a little more natural, a little more casual, something to wear when I want color but don't want to be pegged as a beauty blogger. You know the feeling.
Apparently I achieved a tan between photos one and two. The light here is so unpredictable.
Don't be surprised if you see me collect a few more. They're just so easy to wear, and I don't mind re-applying, because they do keep my lips moisturized. It's kind of like Pokemon, you know. Collect them all. My favorite post for swatches is this one from Escentual. Make your wishlist. We'll compare notes.

What's your favorite Dior gloss shade? Are you experiencing any weird color addictions this summer - loving something you usually avoid? Tell me. I want to know.

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]