Monday, June 24, 2013

Snapshots: Currently Loving, June 2013

Quick and easy.

White polish. Every once in a while I get in the mood for white. It's so bright. I layered Nails Inc. The Donmar over Zoya Purity.
Dior Paradise, MAC Narcissus.

Lip gloss. I love me a good lipstick (you know I do!) but lately I've been about fresh faces and a glossy shine on lips. Dior Paradise, MAC Rising Sun, MAC Narcissus (which is being repromoted!).
We Never Talk About My Brother, Peter S. Beagle[source]
Books. I don't have lots of free time, but I commute by bus, so that's a precious time for my Kindle and I. This is the last thing I've finished that I've truly loved. It is a brilliant collection of short stories by Peter S. Beagle. They are all deep, dark and fantastic, with captivating elements of myth and magic, entwined in Beagle's masterful, morphing storytelling voice.

Sarasa pens. I love Japanese pens, and I have been doing a lot of actual writing with pen and paper lately, so I indulged (Jetpens). These pens are amazing, and 0.4 mm tips? Heaven.
Clockwise from top left: homemade ice cream sandwiches, strawberries from a U-Pick adventure, grilling flatbread, strawberry shortcakes with freshly whipped cream.
Clockwise from top left: Bourbon Street Lush from Toulouse Petit, lemon cupcake from Trophy Cupcakes, Honey Almond iced latte from Van Gogh Coffee House, grilled steaks and Jim Beam bourbon.

Other things: 18-hour stretches of sunlight. Fresh fruit. Grilling food. Cold beer. Crisp riesling. Sprinkles. Maxi dresses. Soft skirts. Sandals. Walks with Dennison and S. Cold brew iced coffee. Summer is amazing.

What things have you been enamored with lately? Food? Fun? Hobbies? Let me know!