|NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Finland (yep, I'm that pale).|
With the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, I think they are.
- Coverage is light to medium (on the lighter side) - skin still looks and feels like skin, which is important to me.
- SPF 30. Not the highest, but better than SPF 15. I always wear sunscreen + moisturizer daily, anyway.
- Mixture of chemical + physical sunscreens (octinoxate and titanium dioxide); I prefer physical, but this is okay.
- Finish is slightly dewy. Not as wet as Dior's Hydra Life TM (which also feels dewy to touch all day), but definitely not a matte finish. Not quite as dewy as I expected.
- Good color match for my skin (I'm NC20-ish.), though I also think there's a bit of play here. You don't have to get an exact match.
- Wears well over facial oils.
- Dimethicone is the second ingredient, but it doesn't feel super slick and silicone-y.
- I don't notice any drastic fading or breaking down of coverage by the end of the day.
|Wearing NARS Pure Radiant TM in Finland, plus eye makeup, concealer (under eyes) and blush.|
[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]