Sunday, May 12, 2013

Snapshots: Currently Loving, May 2013

[Products in this post were purchased by me, except for *, which was a gift.]

I haven't had time for proper posts lately, so I'm having fun doing these short and sweet "snapshots" posts. We cleared out our dressers and closet today and came up with three bags of clothing to donate away, so I'm feeling quite refreshed and happy about that.

What have I been up to? Well, writing my thesis, desperately doing as many experiments as I can, and looking for a job. At the same time. But, the weather has been gorgeous in Seattle (70 F, sunny, dry) and we've been enjoying it as best we can when we do have time off. I've also been:

buying colorful summer dresses...
Target, H&M: budget-friendly and colorful. My wardrobe could use brighter colors.

...wearing bright lipsticks (the Dior Universal Contour lipliner is fantastic, by the way - recommended!)...
Dior Universal Contour lipliner, Marcelle Cleopatra, Delirium, NARS Carthage, L'oreal Coral Tattoo, Dior Red Serum.

...rocking metallic polish...
Chanel Taboo, Dior Exquis, Revlon Gold Coin, MAC Soirée*. I've really been loving warm, metallic shades for tips and toes. Exquis isn't really metallic, but it's a lovely mushroom-colored shimmer.

...and enjoying the great outdoors with Dennison and S.
Beautiful "urban" hike about 40 minutes from the city. He's trying desperately to eat the creek. S. is trying not to be pitched in, haha.

My apologies for being a bit quiet on the blogging front. I have a couple of posts coming up, and I'm hedging over purchasing Chanel Bel-Argus. (It's blue. Save me). What have you been up to? Happy Mother's Day!

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]