Sunday, May 26, 2013

Revisiting Old Favorites: L'Oreal Golden Emerald FOTD

It's no secret that I love green eye shadow, but I've been playing it safe and easy with neutrals, lately. But when Liz did a post on green eye shadows, I decided it was time to bring out the greens again.

I like L'Oreal's Golden Emerald a lot, so that's what I went with.
Annabelle BB Compact Makeup in Light/Medium
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach
Becca Eye Tint in Vicuna
Tarina Tarantino Wonderful palette (copper shade), L'Oreal Golden Emerald
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in
True Black, UD Mildew
MUFE #25 Aqua Brow
Dior
Aurora

I used the copper shade from the Tarina Tarantino Wonderful palette all over the lid, and then patted Golden Emerald from the middle to the outer edge of the lid. Then I brought the copper shade under my eyes, and put Golden Emerald just in the lower outer corner. Then I lined the upper lashline with black, first, and topped it off with UD Mildew.
Sorry the lighting isn't the same. You can see the green more here than when my eyes are open, but it adds a subtle wash of color all the same. And eeeee, eye wrinklies!

So, we know how Liz feels...and how I feel. How do you feel about green eye shadow?