Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dreaming: VIB Wishlist

VIB Wishlist

So, Sephora's VIB sale is happening. In all honesty, I'm probably only going to buy the Dior Universal Contour lipliner, the LORAC eye primer, and the FAB Detox Eye Roller. Maybe the Josie Maran mist, because I'm almost out of the thing that I use for that purpose.

For the rest of it, well. It's fun to dream. The Shiseido Beach Grass trio just looks so nice. Dior glosses are my favorite and I would pick up either Delice or Etoile; I would love to get my hands on the Diablotine polish, too. Becca glosses are also pretty comfortable; my eye is on Fallen Angel, which should be a nice everyday shade. And I need another lip balm with SPF - I hear Shiseido's is decent.
Maybe someday, my pretties! Just sticking to the basics for now. What's on your list?

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]