Friday, April 19, 2013

Channeling A Bit of Spring With Rouge d'Armani 510

[I purchased this product. A long time ago.]

No, I did not buy ALL THE ARMANI LIPSTICKS. Though I may have been tempted. I picked this one up back in October or September or something because I wanted a warmer pink/salmon/coral (I can't be bothered with nuances right now, WE'RE USING ALL THE COLORS) lipstick shade, and I like the Rouge d'Armani formula.
Anyone know what this is? :) Apparently some Korean tradition. My mom gave me a light-up old-timey Korean house when I got married. I  may have made some snarky comments about the usefulness of such an item, and the fact that I have no place to put it in our current apartment. Did she really have to get this thing now???

Sometimes that passes as "a good reason to buy more lipstick," so we'll let it go at that.
Rouge d'Armani 510 worn on bare lips (no primer/lipliner).
Also, it's pretty.

And it wears well.
Hahahaha my eyebrows got out of control. Whatever. It happens.
And it's taken me so long to get this together that now it's even the APPROPRIATE SEASON for this lipstick!
NARS Sheer Glow Ceylan + Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer*
Shiseido
Camellia compact + MAC Whisper of Gilt
MUFE Aqua Brow 25
Becca Vicuna Eye Tint, Clinique Teddy Bear quad, Tarte Lash-Enhancing Liner*
Benefit Fake-Up
Light* + Bobbi Brown Corrector Peach

Don't report me for abuse of capitalization. I won't do it again. (That's a lie, but well, we're feeling whimsical today. Yes, that's the royal WE. Why?)

All in all, if you're looking for a bright-but-not-obnoxiously-bright pop of pink to brighten your day, this could be right up your alley. I think it works as a natural beauty sort of shade, too, which is nice to keep around, especially since I'll hopefully have job interviews and things to go to in upcoming months.

Rouge d'Armani lipsticks go for $30, at all the usual places.

*product was received as a gift from a fellow blogger

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]