Tuesday, April 9, 2013

FOTD: A Softer Take on Red

Yesterday, I said that I had a tamer version of a red eye shadow look, and I am here to deliver!
Wearing the same products from yesterday's post, but I swapped out the Becca Beach Tint on lips for Dior Addict Gloss in Paradise, and I layered the copper shade from the Tarina Tarantino Wonderful palette over Sephora Cherry on Top.
Layering a coppery shade over the red turns it into a nice, shimmery coral-gold thing. If you're sitting there with a "Duh, Larie," expression, that's fine, I know. Just saying. Versatility, baby.
Close up of eyes. It's a fun combo! Gotta love that gold sheen.

I'm going to try some combinations with silver next time, but that is all the time we have for fun things this week, ladies and gents. Sold on red eye shadow yet?

[If you are reading this on any other site besides Eye Heart It, it is stolen content and should be reported. Thank you!]