Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Thursday Post

Daughter: Love. I've posted her before, but her songs are so dreamy, and catchy, I really can't help posting another.

Easter's coming up. Peep science, anyone? And this food blogger says they really don't dissolve in acid. Eep.

Because I cannot resist photographs of animals.

Ah, Paris.

An interesting photography project: You Are What You Eat.

[it's been a really busy week - S. is now Dr. S., and his parents were in town. No Dennison photo this week, sorry! He's been on his own for much of the week, so it's time to shower him with love and cuddles.]

Also, Google is apparently getting rid of their RSS reader. So! If you want to stay subscribed, perhaps try one of the other follow options to the right (I've been using Bloglovin' for a while now, and I actually quite like it).