Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Emerald & Navy: Jewel Tone Eyes

And now I interrupt March Madness: Fragrance Edition, with a real, honest-to-goodness FOTD. I wanted to play with color again after a month of neutrals (or a whole winter of neutrals, actually - I've been very boring) so I decided to pair emerald green and navy blue. Mostly because I wanted to wear a chartreuse and blue scarf and then inspiration hit me in the face. BAM.
MUFE Aqua Brown #25
Smashbox High Definition Concealer in
Light
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach (under eyes)
MAC MSFN
Medium
Dior Aurora
Dior Angélique Beige
Becca Vicuna Eye Tint
Shiseido YE406 Trio, green shade
theBalm Risqué Renee (Shady Lady Vol. 1)
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in
Black
L'oreal Voluminous Power Volume Collagen Waterproof mascara
Please ignore the bare patch in eyeliner...I don't know how that happened.

Green. Are you surprised? You shouldn't be. I like green. And really, with the way my eyes are set, you can't see all the green when my eyes are open. Just flashes of it. I also didn't apply the navy in the crease too heavily, so it really just seems like a darker aspect of the green wash on the lid. I think. So, colorful, but not TOO colorful. 
My hair is driving me insane. I think I do need to get a blow dryer and a curling/straightening/wtf iron. 

And there you have it. I need to do something with my hair. Send help.