Monday, February 4, 2013

Hearts Galore! (Or, the Bandits do Valentine's Day)

Hearts. Pink. Squishy emotions and things.

Bleeeeeehhh. You can see that Valentine's Day is not so much my thing. But in the spirit of Bandity Banditness, I'm bringing you ALL THE THINGS today. Hearts, pink...ok, not the squishy emotions. Two out of three ain't bad though, right? TOO BAD.

I didn't really know what a Valentine's Day face entailed, so I went with something really fun and cute and playful. I'LL BE CUPID.
Face: Annabelle BB Compact Makeup, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Peach, Smashbox High Definition Concealer in Light; MAC Sakura, Urban Decay Ransom, Woodstock (heart)
Eyes: Silk Naturals Jean Queen*, Urban Decay Woodstock 24/7 Pencil and eye shadow, Shiseido YE406 trio (pink shade), Clinique Brush-on Cream Liner in 02 Black
The pink of choice was Marcelle's Rouge Xpression in Cleopatra (can I be Canadian yet?), which is a lovely, creamy bold fuchsia. It's pretty. I like it.

Cheeks were MAC Sakura, because look: HEART. (Can I embrace a theme, or what?) I would have put on mascara, but well, laziness and all. If you really wanted to be très cute, though, mascara is probably a must. Bat those lashes!
Every time I use Jean Queen, I think "OMG how pretty! Lavender! With a shift!" and then I promptly forget to use it again.

And now, our favorite part: CHECK OUT THE REST OF THE BANDITS.
Plus, we have new ones!
*Product was sent for review purposes.