Saturday, January 19, 2013

Blush Fiends: The One That Started It All

Blush is a problem. It lends itself to far too many lemmings (see here). A few other bloggers and I decided that we should form a support group, of sorts, so here we are. First topic of discussion: the blush that started it all.

I never used to wear blush - I think it's the last thing I really got into. But now I'm hooked, because it can really brighten up a face. Or define it. I think too, part of the reason why I covet blush is that it can have interesting patterns and blends and colors! The first blush I ever wanted to purchase was this:
MAC Sakura, from the Quite Cute collection.

I know. It's pink and it's got a heart on it. I'm a bit embarrassed, but hell, it's cute. And lavender! How often do you see a lavender blush? If you use the edges, it's a cool pink. If you pick up the center heart shade on your brush, you can get a much brighter pink.

I don't use it as often anymore, but this has reminded me to pull it out again. I like the mineralize blush formula for its glow and ease of use (I own four).

And now, check out the first blushes of the other ladies!
Beautyholics Anonymous
Bronzer Bunny
ChloeAsh