Saturday, January 12, 2013

Beauty Week At a Glance: Jan. 06 - Jan. 12

Time for another one! (For the first post in the series, see here). This time it's a whole week's worth of products! The product of the week was:
White balance! Argh! Still working on that.

Dior Orange Pareo. Because I'm so close to finishing it and I figured it should be done. How I used it this week:








I am finding that when I focus around one item, I am actually a little more creative with the rest of the look! And it's easier to pull together, because there's already a bit of direction. I'm having fun!

Next week's item is a bit of a personal challenge, because it's pink: Smashbox Radiance blush (similar cool pinks: NARS Desire, MUFE #75, Tarte Amused/Dollface). So pink! We'll see what I can come up with. Do you have any favorite eye shadows to pair with bright pink blush?