Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Blush Wishlist, December 2012

Just a quick post to showcase some of my current blush crushes. I *think* most of these are paraben-free, but if you know otherwise, please let me know. I doubt I'll purchase any of these in the near future, but it's nice to look, right?
Blush Crush December 2012

Blush Crush December 2012 by eyeheartit
Clockwise from top left: Laura Mercier Spiced Cider, Illamasqua Brazen cream blusher, Becca Raspberry Beach Tint, Vincent Longo Golden Canyon, Estee Lauder Poppy Passion, Chantecaille Ecstasy, Smashbox Berry Bliss Whipped Blush.

Sense a theme? I like strong blush colors, okay? I'd much rather use a light hand with a darker shade than pack on a less pigmented one. And pink and coral...don't do much for me. Even less so in these cold, dreary months. I WANT COLOR, DAMNIT. I wouldn't say that I'd want all of these, though - some of them are interchangeable-ish.

What are some of your current blush lemmings?