Sunday, October 28, 2012

I HEART Fall

Seriously. I do. And now I'm going to tell you all about it, because Liz said so.

1. Favorite fall lip colour:
Normally I'm all about vampy burgundies or plums in fall, like Rouge d'Armani 609, but for some reason this autumn, I'm really wanting a coppery, warm red. Something warm and rustic. Or rusty. So uh. I don't have my favorite fall color yet? HAHAHAHA.

2. Favorite fall nail polish:
Damn. How are people able to pick just one? I ask you. Like I said, I've been feeling very different colors this year - not the usual vampy purples and reds. My mind has been on shades like Butter London Scuppered, Wallis, West End Wonderland. Coppers, rich olives - basically, harvest and leaf colors.
This year's fall favorites. I'm trying to put together a post but I'm also trying to resume life as normal, so it may or may not happen. L-R: BL West End Wonderland, All Hail the Queen, Dior Exquis, Butter London Wallis, OPI Live and Let Live, Goldeneye, Essie Miss Fancy Pants*,  MAC SoirĂ©e**, Dior Shadow**, China Glaze Midtown Magic

3. Favorite Starbucks fall drink:
Pumpkin Spice lattes. As if there were any other answer.
4. Favorite fall candle:
Still last year's Marshmallow Fireside. That thing is divine. I'm tempted to pick up some more candles though >_<

5. Favorite fall scarf or accessory:
My mum just bought me a pretty scarf from Korea, and I also picked up one from Nordstrom this past summer. They're my current favorites.

6. Favorite Halloween movie:
I'm not really into Halloween. And I hate scary movies. OH! I KNOW. The Nightmare Before Christmas. It has great music, too - I have the soundtrack.
source
7. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?
Uh. I don't really like any of these options. I've only been to a haunted house of the three, too. Maybe...maybe...a haunted hay ride? Because the idea of moving at a nice speed through all the scary shit is really appealing. And I can ride with a buddy, right? OH. SPEAKING OF HAUNTED HOUSES: have you seen THIS? It's hilarious.

8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Erm, anything not chocolate. So, Skittles? Skittles aren't bad.

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
I had to go to a Halloween party so I wore glasses, lipstick, a brown turtleneck, and a paper "m". That's correct. I was the brown M&M. I figured she had enough attitude. Also, I'm all about low-effort.
source
Did you know she has a twitter account? Haha.
10. Favorite thing about fall:
I love the changing leaves, as that doesn't happen in my hometown. I also love the crisp weather, boots (I just ordered new ones!), cute coats, scarves, hot drinks, apple cider, pumpkin pie and scones, Thanksgiving...can you tell that I really HEART fall? I do. It's my favorite season.

So now, it's your turn. Do the tag! :)

*received as a free Klout perk
**gifted to me by the lovely Reductionista