Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Thursday Post

Andrew Belle: The Daylight. I repeat artists sometimes. *shrug* Sorry. He's got a sexy voice, what can I say?

Dessert - and now dinner! - for two!

I do weights once or twice a week - going to try this set.

I mentioned last week that S. and I want to visit Asia next year (maybe. It may or may not happen). I've been looking into it, out of curiosity, and I'm starting to get excited.

This is now part of the Seattle skyline, it seems.

Beautiful! I love this fall collection. More here (also more in their side bar). I love the golds and rose golds and blacks and leaf colors...!!!

Does anyone have either of these, or have an opinion? It's something we've been looking into.
Hahaha. Also, you can follow me on Instagram for more Dennison photos - and photos of food. I'm Pestozesto.