Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Thursday Post

Ladyhawke: Sunday Drive.


Sometimes we need reminders like this.

Animated version of The Tell-Tale Heart.

So insanely cool; the likenesses are amazing.

Haunting and beautiful.

Love this. Such grace and strength.

Ahaha, such a clever gull! I love birds but don't actually like sea gulls; I find them offensive. This one is smart - and ballsy, haha - so he gets a pass, I suppose.

And, I rather bashfully made a Facebook page, for those of you who like to use Facebook. Also, since I just got all trendy, you can follow me on Instagram! I'm Pestozesto ;) I take photos of, uh, food and Dennison. And random cute things.
It was a beautiful day, so we went out to the lake to enjoy it. We gave Dennison a rawhide to keep him occupied so we could sit quietly for an hour or so.