Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wedding Series FOTD #2: A Brighter Red Lip

This one is kind of a cheat look. I wiped off the darker red NARS Mascate from version #1, and replaced it with the brighter, shimmery/satiny Rouge Dior Belle de Nuit, which is honestly one of my favorite lipsticks. It's comfortable to wear, and I've never had any problems with it getting all over my face, either. Both of these make it a fair candidate, in my opinion. I also love the way it brightens up my face! A lot of you mentioned last week that you'd like to see a brighter red lip look, and I agree - Belle de Nuit does seem better. I think this one may be a serious contender, but we have a lot of looks to try on.
With flash. Look - I'm reading Liz's blog! Hahaha.
Natural light, no flash.
(For details on what else I'm wearing, see the first post). Don't worry, next week I'll have something different.


What do you think? Still not a fan of red lips on a wedding day? Too bright? Too orange? Too shimmery? Can't tell the difference (S. couldn't)? All thoughts and opinions are welcome!