Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Thursday Post

Foals: Spanish Sahara. Soothing, beautiful, and dance-worthy. The way it works itself into a frenzy toward the end is...cathartic.

Can I live here? Seriously. It's like a dream. The white, the spaces, the wood and simple furnishings...I adore.

Sephora needs to carry more of Illamasqua's cream blushers. I want Crush. Purple blush is something I covet, for whatever reason. I don't know why.

I'm finally getting an iPhone (more on that later), so I've been digging posts like this. What are your favorite apps? Do you use any of those?

As a chemist and a whiskey drinker, I appreciate. I don't think you have to be either, though!

Ballet dancers in slow motion. So strong and graceful.

I has the makeup SAD, too. I blame it on the weather. But that lipstick and the Bugs Bunny quote cheered me right up :D

Also, one last thing before we get to the weekly Dennison photo: what are your favorite concealers? I'm in the market. I've only tried the CoverFX one (don't like), and I have a Bobbi Brown corrector that I rarely use. I need something to cover my undereye circles, and maybe the occasional cheek redness.
You'd think it'd bother him that his tail is poking his eye out, but no, apparently not.

Oh, I lied. One more thing! I updated my blog sale - you can find it here.