Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Thursday Post

Made In Heights: Skylark Interabang?!. I love, love, love this song. The singer's ghostly voice, the piano, the beats. Keep listening, it gets heavy soon enough.

A good read on perfumery and elitism.

I love the bedside lamps in this bedroom. They are amazing and I want them. I actually want the whole place (minus decorative plate nonsense). I love spacious interiors with lots of brightness and sleek, simple fixings.

I'm not sure why this is so hilarious, but it is.

Yes, it's Sweet Home Alabama and I apologize, but it's pretty cool, isn't it?

If you play Professor Layton, you will understand.

Tom Ford eye things, anyone? (Okay, they're called "Cream Pots for Eyes" or some such). I actually kind of desperately want one.

And I'm dying over the Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2012 nail lacquers. Pastels!!! I don't know what the hell it is with pastels. Sticking Easter egg colors on candy isn't going to make me more likely to buy and eat it, but nail polish? I'm so there.
He was sleeping so we covered him with a blanket. He didn't seem to care after the initial "What is this?" look he gave us. Sleepin' like a people!