Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Thursday Post

Walk the Earth: Somebody That I Used to Know (Goyte cover). I love this cover! I never used to like covers very much, but now I love hearing how different bands put a spin on songs that they love. Very cool.

Kind of terrifying - okay, very terrifying - but also fascinating in that morbid kind of way.

OMG another blue cream. I need it. I also really like the new Revlon bottles, I have to say.

I agree. We need a stainless steel colander, too. We only have a plastic one.

You already know I'm not very DIY, but someone do this, please!

Pretty! I love these but they sound like too much work.

Hats! I'm not really a hat person, but I love looking at them. I kind of wish we wore more hats.

So. Tomorrow. We're getting a VIP up in here. The Reductionista herself is making an appearance, and she promises an un-reductionista-esque post. So hold on to your hats - and your wallets.

And...I leave you with another Dennison photo!
Yeah, I don't know. That's just how he sits, sometimes. *shrug* He also climbs trees, so...yeah.