Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Thursday Post

Bon Iver: Perth. I think I'm the only person in the world who isn't a Bon Iver fan (I really don't like his voice, I think), but the guitar riffs in Perth kill me. Instrumentally, it's such a beautiful piece. Gets stuck in my head over and over again.

Oh my god, so pretty. So pretty. I'm not much for art prints and such around the household, but I would put up one of these.

It's always interesting to read about what perfumers wear.

I want this brush. I usually use my fingers or a kabuki for foundation, but Eugenia also said I need to have it, so I guess I need to have it, right?

I love Damn You Auto Correct, and this one in particular made me laugh. I'm gonna use it, too.

ADORABLE. And hilarious. I WANT TO TALK LIKE THAT, TOO. I especially liked this one.

It's rare that I fall so desperately in love with a designer line of dresses, but this is it.

Annnnd...Dennison picture!
Dennison in action!