Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cartoon EOTD: The Bimbettes

image source: fanpop
Did you know they were called that? I didn't. I also didn't realize this: they have lookalikes in Aladdin.
image source: Disney Wiki
Maybe next week's pick? Hahahaha!
Hahaha. You learn something new every day, no? Anyhow. I wanted to continue on my trend of tying in consecutive Cartoon EOTDs; since last time I did a tri-color look with the three chipmunks, this week I decided to do a different sort of tri-color look with another triplet pairing: the Bimbettes, from Beauty and the Beast. I detest them and they're ridiculous, but they fit the bill. And the colors seemed kinda fun - red, gold, green. I decided to go a little less, erm, garish than last week, though, so this one is a little softer, better blended, and perhaps wearable. I actually wore this all yesterday!
UDPP Eden
Bare Escentuals
Envy (green), Kiko (gold), Citrus Twist (peachy pink)
UD 24/7 Glide-on pencil in
El Dorado (lower lashline)
Sephora Long-lasting liner in
01 black, Milani Liquif'eye pencil in black

I decided to go with a thick, dramatic winged black liner - seems like their kind of thing, right?
Don't forget to check out Tracy's look!