Saturday, February 4, 2012

Cartoon EOTD: Alvin and the Chipmunks

image source: planetlyrics.com
Lookit! This week's look kind of ties into the last Cartoon EOTD, because Alvin, Simon and Theodore are the same colors as the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty. And that one tied into the one before it because Tinker Bell = fairies, and Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather = fairies. Oh snap!

Yeah, I'm tired today. Very tired. Anyhow. Ignore my wonky eyebrow down there.
Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Eye Shadow Enhancer*
Shiro Cosmetics
Bulbasaur (green), Gyrados (royal blue), Hearts (red)
Urban Decay
Bourbon liner

Hurray! I wanted to do something bright and garish, kind of like the chipmunks' voices. Haha. To be honest, I was never much a fan. Alvin's a trouble-maker, Simon's a know-it-all, and Theodore is so...plaintive. Don't even get me started on the live-action films. I've never seen them, but they look...horrendous. Still, they are a part of my childhood, and I did spend some time watching them (was there a special with hot air balloons? And the girl chipmunks? It's a vague, fuzzy memory).

Don't forget to check out Tracy's look!


*Items marked with a star were sent for evaluation only.