Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Thursday Post

Drake: Forever, feat. Kanye West, Lil' Wayne, Eminem. Pretty much an "all-stars of rap" song. Explicit, be warned. I'm not playing favorites, but you know which part of the song I love the most. Right, MM?

The bear waves! Adorable.

Underwater photography = beautiful.

I kind of love these Vanity Fair Hollywood issues.

This made me laugh, because everything is so true.

Why yes, grammar matters.

Baby sloths. In a bath.

Another good post on perfume: where do you apply it?

We had an awesome snow day yesterday; three inches of snow in Seattle makes it a snow day. That wouldn't be the case in most other places in the country, I know, but we rarely get snow here and the city's not really equipped for it. We had fun in the snow!
Dennison had fun, too.