Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Thursday Post

Birdman feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil' Wayne: Y U Mad. It's just a silly song, but rather catchy. Explicit lyrics, be warned.

My inner nerd is pleased.

It was J.R.R. Tolkien's birthday on the 3rd - here's a great post about him.

I love this. So dreamy and fantastic. I want to fly!

So, I kind of love Nicki Minaj, even though I'm pretty sure she's nuts. And I don't usually go for these celebrity interview/meet-up things. However, I thought this one was really sweet. Here's the feature Ellen did with the two little girls, whose rendition of Nicki's Super Bass went viral on Youtube (I'm not really sure an 8-year old girl should be singing those lyrics, though...?). They met Nicki! And then she sent them on a shopping spree, and it is freaking hilarious. I found it kind of hilarious - well, and appropriate - that Nicki Minaj said, "Yes, you can have my album...the clean version."

I hate waiting for butter to soften, especially in this frigid weather. Gonna try these soon!

I need a candy thermometer. For these!

I always like finding new music. Have you heard of these artists? Any you like? I like Ellie Goulding, though I haven't heard of too many of the others!