Most of these aren't new to the market, but were new to me, as this is the first year I really started paying attention to new releases, different brands, indie products, etc. It was also my first year as a beauty blogger! I'm so appreciative of all of you who read and comment daily - it has been great getting to know all of you, and forging fabulous friendships. The interaction is the best part of the blog, honestly. 2012 will bring great things, I know it!
So. Let's do this!
|Please forgive the amusing photos...I'm still trying to get the hang of shooting with the Ottlite.|
- Cake Milk Made Hand Cream: It smells fantastic. The texture is silky and non-greasy, and it keeps my hands moisturized.
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: No nasty scent, and it really works - it relieves itching and soothes my skin.
- Clarins Contour Eye Gel: Keeps the under-eye area hydrated and layers well under makeup.
- Sephora Long-lasting Liquid Liners: affordable, actually long-lasting, and they come in a wide range of colors.
- MAC Harmony blush: Pretty sure this is my favorite blush. Translates to a natural, matte rosy brown on cheeks.
- Rouge Dior lipsticks: the formula is amazing - smooth, non-drying, lightweight - with gorgeous color payoff.
- Dior Aurora Nude Glow powder: Best. Bronzer. Ever.
- Hourglass Aura Sheer Lip Stain in Flush: Gorgeous, natural color and fool-proof formula.
- Chanel Perfection Lumière: my current daily foundation.
- Dior Hydra Life Pro-Youth Skin Tint: my favorite tinted moisturizer - offers more coverage than most, without feeling heavy. Keeps the skin hydrated, and it's SPF 20.
- perfume oils: These are a completely different experience than alcohol-based perfume sprays. I feel like they transform a lot more on your skin, and are so interesting! A few of my favorites are from: Flourish, Scent by the Sea.
- indie perfumes: They're more affordable and come in smaller quantities, and there are so many to explore and choose from! Some are also quite unique and intriguing.
- Dior nail vernis: I always wondered if the high end polishes were worth it and anything different from the drugstore variety. I'm not sure these are exactly worth $22 and there are cheaper brands that are also awesome, but the Dior polish formula is amazing. Wears well for at least a week, easy to apply, great brush, comes in great colors...I am quite sold. I currently have just three - will be scooping up more.
- Zoya Remove +: My favorite remover. That is all.