Sunday, December 11, 2011

Woodstock x2 EOTD

I own both the Urban Decay Woodstock 24/7 Glide-on Liner (please, companies, come up with shorter names, thanks) and their Woodstock eye shadow, so of course I had to do a look featuring both of them at once.
UDPP Eden
Shiro Cosmetics S. S. Anne (shimmery taupe), Urban Decay Woodstock (fuchsia)
Benefit Magic Ink (black), Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Liner in
Woodstock (metallic pink)

The look seemed brighter in person - very cheerful! I'm usually not much for pink, as I've said multiple times in the past, but Woodstock seems to be my shade of pink.  I used this eye liner in the Pink and Brown look I did a few weeks ago (I'm so creative with my EOTD names, right?)

I'm still having fun exploring my eye shadow stash...the ban is still going strong (since the end of June!)!  Woohoo! Now I just have to put myself on a lipstick ban :P But seriously, I've been forcing myself to use colors I thought I would never use, and it's been surprisingly fun. Sometimes it doesn't work, but hey, that's what makeup remover is for, right? And the other surprise is that I haven't been that interested in buying shadows. I realized that I have pretty much every single color possible (even if I'm missing just that certain shade of blue, I have ten others), which has helped to quash any possible lemmings. I'm sure it won't last forever, but it's nice for now.  What about you? Have you tried any fun combos lately? Anything you're looking to buy?