Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Thursday Post

T-Pain feat. Wiz Khalifa, Lily Allen: 5 O'Clock. When I heard this on the radio, I was intrigued. I love interesting, unique collaborations, and I like Lily Allen's ethereal voice. I also enjoy that this is a bit different from her usual tongue-in-cheek, quirky songs (though I do love her albums), and well, I like me some hip hop.

I'm not into Christmas music. At all. The Trans-Siberian orchestra's versions are okay, but then, instrumental-only > sappy Christmas lyrics, I feel. This made me laugh.

Sorry to throw more science + feminism posts at you, but here's another one. I found it interesting that girls are not swayed by promises of steady (relatively high!) incomes, but rather by emotional things.

I want to make this.

I know I keep throwing Dior polishes at you, but look! Eeeeee.

How do you feel about the Pantone color of 2012?

Best Science Books of 2011? Haven't read any of these yet, but they're going on the list!