Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Moment of Truth: November

You know my three strikes policy, right?  Some months it's easy, others, not so much.  This would be one of those "others." *wince*  Let's just get right down to it.  Three purchases, or X amount of money, whichever comes first.  Skincare and other "necessities" do not count.

Just a little warning: this was the birthday month, along with all of the Sephora sales. Things got a little nuts. It got wild up in here!

Purchase one: Rouge Dior Nocturne and NARS Albatross lip gloss.  Total, with tax: $61.32 (yikes!)
Purchase two: Sephora Friends and Family damage.  Urban Decay Electric set, Fresh Lust set. Total, with tax: $55.19 (Yay for that 20% off! In truth, I spent $156.26 during the F&F sale, and got a lot of skincare items: the Sephora Eye Makeup Remover, Yu-Be Foaming Skin polish, Cake hand cream, replacement Clarisonic brush heads, Clarins Eye Contour Gel. I ended up returning the Ellis Faas.)
Purchase three: two Sephora Long-Lasting liners, two Sephora Glitter liners, VIB discount (20% off). Total, with tax: $35.92. However, I returned the two glitter liners because they burned! Which brings me to: $17.52, with tax, after the discount.

Purchase four (sigh): Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Pomegranate, Nails Inc. "The Donmar Collection," Boscia Peppermint blotting sheets (these are $5 holiday packs, compared to the $10 normal sets - same amount of sheets per pack!). The Versus fragrance was a sample. I haven't gotten it open yet, so I can't tell you what it smells like. Total, after taxes and discount: $42.93.
The Grapefruit Ginger was from a previous purchase. I swear I took photos of just the three I bought most recently, but apparently not.

Purchase five (it doesn't end!!!): Three full-sized Flourish perfumes: Saltwater, Lemon Blossom, and Lavender Vanilla (an LE scent that is no longer available). Total, with shipping: $32.50.
Purchase six: Two more Rouge Diors, 428 Pisanelle Pink and 841 Belle de Nuit. Total, with tax: $70.08.

Grand total (*wince*): Actually, I'm not telling. It...it was my birthday. *whine*