Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Learning to Love Purple: An EOTD

I usually avoid purples, because I feel like they simply emphasize the dark circles under my eyes. I think the problem is exacerbated with warmer purples, though, so I've tried to work with cooler shades. What do you think? I actually quite liked this combination, though I feel it's a touch dramatic.
Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Shadow Enhancer*
Silk Naturals
Jean Queen (lavender with a sheen)*, Urban Decay Woodstock (bright fuchsia)
Chanel
Mirifique
Sephora Long-Lasting Liquid Liner in 01 Black (matte black), 14 Fancy Violet (matte violet)




And that's a wrap. I think purple is growing on me! (Also, I'm not sure why I have this weird triple eyelid fold going on lately. Super duper frustrating!)

Are there any color families that you avoid? 


*Items marked with a star were sent for evaluation