Sunday, December 18, 2011

Kicking Off De-Grinch Week with an EOTD!

So, you already know that I'm not much for festivities. I hate Christmas music and I hate the hectic chaos of shopping malls during the holiday season. Essentially, I'm the Grinch, without the cool curly green fingers. But Christmas is next Sunday and I thought it'd be fun to put together a bunch of holiday-esque posts this week. I'll try to be spirited for you. We'll see how it goes. Thus: De-Grinch week!

Here's how it'll go:

Monday: I feature some sparkly, shiny things.
Tuesday: Holiday nails. Glittery, sparkly, red, metallic shades, plus a fun Christmas combo.
Wednesday: The Reds. My red lipsticks, all twelve (ugh, twelve!) of them.
Thursday: The Thursday post, of course, but with a few more festive links than normal.
Friday: Winter Scents. Sweet Anthem Winter 2011 thoughts.
Saturday: Cartoon EOTD: Frosty the Snowman

Today's post? A glittery, gold EOTD, of course.
Silk Naturals Stick 'Em Shadow Enhancer*
Annabelle Smoothie Eye Pencil in
Down to Earth
Tarte Jewelry Box (highlight shade)
Sephora Long-Lasting Liquid Liner in 01 Black, 10 Glitter Khaki

There you have it! I felt like this look had enough dramatic flair to be worn to a party (of course, I didn't attend any...haha.). It would probably pair well with a nude lip - or you can be daring and pair it with red!  I've also been really loving these smokey olive and gold colors - the Annabelle Smoothie pencil is pretty awesome, and probably adds to that recent obsession; thank you, Tracy!

*Items marked with a star were sent by the company for evaluation.